CTE CyberNet Program - Illinois
Moraine Valley Community College
9000 W College Pkwy
This is a faculty development program designed to provide faculty with the resources and content to teach cybersecurity as part of their career and technical education (CTE) programs.
The program will include the following topics:
- Cybersecurity Threats Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Cybersecurity Principles, Practices and Processes
- System and Network Defense
- Defending the Enterprise IoT and Cloud Security
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Incident Response
- Managing the Risk Related Risk
- Governance and Compliance Job! Job! Job!
Illinois: July 25 - 29
For more details, click here.
NOTE: This is an in-person event and will be held at Moraine Valley Community College.